Helping you get the most from the people in your business
Whatever size your business, if you have been away from your office, factory or other premises for any period of time during the past few months, then you and your colleagues may be apprehensive about your Return to the Workplace.
It takes an average of 66 days to form a habit and most of us have been away from the Workplace for more than twice that. As a result, we are all likely to have developed habits & new behaviours which may not fit with the culture or ethos of the businesses we work in.
There is also likely to be heightened anxiety amongst your colleagues - Bupa say that 65% of us are anxious about a Return to the Workplace.
Ahead of the Return to your Workplace:
· How prepared are you, as an employee for the Return to the Workplace?
· How well prepared are your team for re-integration?
· What are the practical considerations for that return?
· What will be the impact on your colleagues who are making that return?
In this interactive workshop you will:
· Discuss the practical steps you need to take to re-open your workplace
· Understand the issues you and your team may be facing as they return
· Identify strategies and tactics to address those issues
· Create a Return to the Workplace Plan that works for your people and your business
· Implement a Return to the Workplace communications strategy for your colleagues
Past attendees of Jeremy’s events said:
· “It is not often that someone explains something, and you just nod and recognise the points they raise, both in terms of personal experience and in the guilt of having done exactly the same thing.”
· "I have witnessed many of his business talks and presentations. They are clear, concise and precise, and they certainly cut through the noise.
· “Loved Jeremy’s wicked sense of humour … wonderful host”
· "He has the ability to make you feel at ease, whilst constructively challenging you, and the way you conduct your business.”
· “Jeremy, you make a great Facilitator!”
· “You imparted the necessary information, made it relevant to the audience and encouraged their responses”
Email us with your Team needs